Chocolate Protein French Toast
Waffles… Pancakes… and French Toast. All epic foods. I have the waffle situation under control now, but I figured it was time to try out some sort of protein-rich French Toast. I got lucky with my first attempt at making this because it turned out really damn good. I’m extremely pleased with the final product and the fact it’s only a couple ingredients and takes a couple of minutes to make.
if you like French Toast and you’re looking for a super easy protein-rich version… Try out this French Toast recipe. I did this with chocolate protein powder, but… If you have other flavors give that a shot too. Comment back and let me know if you had any success with other epic protein flavors in your French Toast!
The ingredient listing below is for “3 portions”, but that’s just to make it easy for getting that scoop of protein in there. I could eat one portion of this French Toast as a little snack, or all three as a meal.
Ingredients (3 portion)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 scoop (30 g) chocolate protein powder
- 1 .5 Bagels (or substitute 3-4 slices of bread)
- Crack the eggs into a bowl.
- Add your protein powder
- Mix it up real good.
- If you’re using bagels, break the bagel half in half AGAIN. It’s like bagel sticks at this point.
- Drown your bagel sticks (or bread slices) into the protein/egg mixture.
- Cook them for a few minutes on each side.
- Eat as many as you can.