Pumpkin Protein Pudding
If you integrate low carb days into your dieting or lifestyle (maybe you do carb cycling or something) then you know that low carb days suck. They might be the worst thing since the bosu ball. But it doesn’t have to be like that. There are plenty of low-carb high-protein recipes that can make your day less shitty. Pumpkin protein pudding is one of those recipes.
Okay, so I’d be lying right to your face if I said pumpkin protein pudding was the most delicious thing out there. There aren’t many carbs in it at all, so obviously it’s not the best tasting thing. This protein pudding takes about 2 minutes to put together and has almost 45g of protein (depending on the Greek yogurt that you use).
Pumpkin protein pudding is great as a snack or as a small meal. You can make a whole bunch of it at once or just a bit since the ingredient list is so simple. Heck, you could even use it as some sort of icing on your swolecakes if you wanted to. Now that would be pure gains.
- 1 scoop of your favourite whey (approximately 25g of protein).
- 3/4 cup of pure pumpkin.
- 3/4 cup of fat free unflavored Greek yogurt (the flavored stuff is usually all sugar).
- Dash of pumpkin spice. Maybe more than a dash. Maybe a whole bunch of this.
- Mix all of that shit in a big bowl.
- Eat all of that protein pudding.