First of all, if you’re not interested in making gains, then get outta here. Just kidding, you can stick around for just long enough to behold the glory of the mighty pumpkin swolecake. Perhaps one of these will change your mind on taking the road to swoledom.
Alright kids, so pancakes and waffles are some of the best things ever created. Ever. This little recipe is all about pancakes though. They’re packed with protein and they have a pumpkin flavour, so they’re not quite like eating cardboard. Close though. But you can cover them in anything you want, so quit crying about it.
Before you embark on the quest to go create these amazing beasts, I’ll give you one warning. Maybe you’re way better at this than me, but good luck attempting to flip these suckers. Just look at mine. Suck it up, princess. They still taste like pure pumpkin sex. Or something like that.
- 2 scoops of your favourite whey.
- 1 cup of pure pumpkin.
- 3 eggs. Egg whites are for you scrawny weaklings.
- 1 cup of oats.
- 1 cup of water.
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Dash of cinnamon. Go crazy if you want.
- Dash of pumpkin spice. Again, go wild. YOLO.
- Mix all of that shit in a big bowl
- Put down some cooking spray on a cooking surface or a pan. If you don’t put something nonstick down, I don’t even feel sorry for you bro.
- Pour a pile of it onto your cooking surface. As much as you want, but keep in mind you probably want to be able to flip it.
- Try not to curse as you fail at flipping this monster that you’ve created.
- Cover it in anything you want that tastes good (preferably with calories for more gains)
- Eat all of your beautiful pumpkin swolecakes
- Go make tons of gains