Today was supposed to be a typical low carb day… But I forgot it was all you can eat tacos at the taco joint across the street. Typically on a low carb day, I don’t allow myself to eat out anywhere at all because it’s basically guaranteed to be packed with carbs. There’s always the salad option, but why the hell would I pay for that?
So, I have to admit this low carb day was a bit of a cheat. Usually I aim to eat essentially zero carbs or as close to zero carbs as I can. But my recent decision was to start packing on weight, so if it means I have access to all you can eat food, I’m going to take advantage of it. As they say, IIFYM. Hoping my biceps grew a few iches after todays taco feast.
What I Ate
- 5g fish oil, 5000 IU vitamin D
- 3 boiled eggs
- Nearly all of the tacos in the world.
- Protein shake (50 g whey)
- Pre-workout shake (50 g whey)
- Post-workout shake (50 g whey)
- Maple BBQ chicken, 3 boiled eggs
- 5g fish oil, multi-vitamin, ZMA